We have at least 3 skeletons in our neighborhood. They’re all human based skeletons but they’re all very large, so I don’t think any of them are real skeletons. I’m not an expert, but these skeletons appear to be anatomically correct. None of them has 3 arms, or a head attached to a shoulder. None of that.
I think the fact that they are anatomically correct could be useful. My thought would be to use the skeleton for anatomy lessons for young students. This could be done individually for home schooling students or as an inexpensive field trip for schooled kids.
I plan on taking a pointer with me on my next walk with my granddaughter. I will need a pointer. Hopefully my brother-in-law will let me borrow his pool cue.
I will of course need to “bone up” on my anatomy knowledge before the next walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment