Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 Foresight


Remember when you would get pictures developed? You would typically open the package of photos and say, “I look awful.” Or, “I look old.” Or, “I look awful old.”  Hopefully you were back to your car by the time you opened your package and not in the middle of Walgreen's....

Well, New Year’s is a time for looking forward. My daughter recently showed me this app where you look into your phone and the phone shows you what you’re going to look like in the future. Scary stuff. She, being young, looked much different in her future view. Mine unfortunately did not change much. I looked pretty much the same. Weird. I’m not sure what to make of this. Have I already done all of my aging?

On the positive side, in the future pic I wasn’t covered in tattoos or smoking or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment