Sunday, February 13, 2022

Rash Judgment

The bug man came to our office to spray Friday. When he came to my office he looked in and asked, “Anything bugging you?” I thought that was clever. He said people ask him that all the time. And they also, believe it or not, ask him to look at their skin rashes to determine if they have bug bites or not. Crazy, I thought. I wonder if, during the rash inspection, if he actually find bugs on the person, does he just starts spraying? I mean, at some point it becomes self-defense, doesn’t it? (“Judge, I fired in self-defense!”)

Heck, if I was the bug man, I’d charge for the rash analysis. Or ask for a tip. Make a few extra tax free bucks and take his wife out to dinner. I guess the question is this: Should I be tipping the bug man now, so that he’ll be more likely to take a look at me should I ever get a rash?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment