Sunday, August 6, 2017

Beef Grief



I went to Costco the other day when I was hungry. In fact, I might have even been “hangry”. That’s a new word that I’ve learned – it means you’re so hungry that you’re angry. So hungry you would go to  Hardees and eat and then be even more angry afterwards ‘cause you ate at Hardees. So yeah, I was in Costco (I’m a member), and I was there to buy something, but I was kind of looking for those free food samples they have there to combat my hanger (another new word!). The first sample display when I walked in that day was beef jerky. They were handing out these huge chunks of jerky and it was delicious! Problem is, it took me the whole time I was in the store to chew the stuff. So, yeah Costco, your plan worked. I could not partake in all the other samples. So you saved some serious money.

I walked out of there even more hangry than when I walked in. It doesn’t take a genius to figure these guys out. What’s next? Jawbreaker samples? Chewing tobacco?

No comments:

Post a Comment