Monday, May 7, 2018

Guess


Remember those “Guess Your Weight” and “Guess Your Age” booths at the amusement parks? Do those guys still exist? Did those guys ever get married? Or did their dates say stuff to them like, “Quit staring at me. You’re guessing my weight, aren’t you?”

I want to start up a “Guess your credit score” booth at one of these carnivals. Sounds like fun, for me at least.  Maybe not so much for the customer. Are any of these booths fun for the customer? I mean, what’s worse? Being told you look older than you are, being told you look heavier than you are, or being reminded that you have bad credit after you just paid $50 to get into an amusement park?  

The “guess your weight” guys could probably get jobs at the post office in the off season. “Hey. The scale’s broken again. Get that "guess your weight" guy up here so we can process these packages!”                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment