Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween Words to Retire in 2018


  • Spooktacular – How many more times do we need to see this? It is everywhere! Somewhere there’s a guy walking around saying, “Hey. That word “spooktacular”? I invented that, man." Regardless, this one has served its purpose. Oddly, it has not been added to the dictionary yet but it’s used more than all but about 15 of the words in the dictionary.

  • Booook – I got an email from my dermatologist this week saying that now might be a great time to “boooook an appointment”. C’mon. Really doc? You have resorted to Halloween themed advertising? I think I’ll call the office and schedule an appointment for the doctor to look at my goose bumps. Yeah. Do I really want to go to a doctor who feels the need to do Halloween themed advertising? Booooo!

Did you hear about the guy who went to the doctor and the doctor bit his neck? He says he’s never going to that Dr. Acula again…

No comments:

Post a Comment