Sunday, April 25, 2021

Once, Twice, Three Times Lionel Richie

When you walk by a construction site you often hear music. Typically the music falls into one of two (really boring!) categories:  classic rock or modern country. I think these are the most common denominators for the crews. I know that these are my expectations for what I'm gonna hear....

Well, those expectations may be changing. We have some construction going on in our building at work, and every time I go near it, the crew is listening to Lionel Ritchie. Yes, that Lionel Ritchie. Their work appears to be of decent quality. I don’t see any clowning around, although there was a guy “Dancing on the Ceiling” last time I went by...

I imagine these guys liked the song “Brick House” so they’re trying to bring Lionel’s music over to the construction world. I'm OK with that - just so they don’t play it “All Night Long”…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment