Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Cookie

I am happy to report that I picked up Chinese food for my wife and me last night. Yeah, I include the word “food” when I say that. Why do people leave that out? When you say, “I picked up Chinese” it sounds like you picked up a couple of hitchhikers. Speaking of which, whatever happened to hitchhikers? I haven’t seen them around – even before Covid I don’t remember seeing them. Did they all get picked up? Did they get their own cars? Scooters? Or do they just stay home now? How do they get to their appointments? But yeah, why am I happy to report about this Asian nourishment? It’s because we only got one cookie in the bag.

This is a great way to measure your food intake. Some people count calories. I count the number of cookies I get with my Chinese food.  If you order for two people and they give you 3 cookies, you’ve ordered too much. But if you order for two and just get one you’re doing great!

Now if I could just find a way to evenly split that cookie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment