Sunday, October 10, 2021

Shop Talk

I have a Kroger shopping card. It tells Kroger what I buy and then Kroger sends me coupons for what they think I like. Most of the coupons they send are for stuff that I bought recently, stuff like juice, cereal, bread. But recently they’re trying to lure me into some new ventures by sending me slightly different products, to see if they can lead me away from my normal routine. I feel a bit like a laboratory rat. Or at least a laboratory white mouse…

Yeah, Kroger thinks they know me. I’m not real comfortable with that. So, my plan has been to go there 3 weeks in a row and buy nothing but beer and cigarettes and then see what kind of coupons they send me. If they’re worried about my health, they’ll still send me the coupons for juice, bread and cereal. If they’re in it just for the money they’ll send me coupons for beer and cigarettes. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, can anybody out there use 7 cartons of Salems?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment