Sunday, July 31, 2022

Aping the Chimp

Have you heard about these monkeys terrorizing Japan? They’re breaking into people’s homes and stuff. Nobody knows where they came from. But c’mon. Monkeys don’t just show up out of nowhere.  (OK, yeah, they do in those Planet of the Apes movies. I’m not worried about it that much, but I suppose this could be the start of some type of ape uprising like in those movies.) No. I'm guessing these chimps escaped from a zoo. Maybe they tunneled out. Now, that would be a great movie. Apes tunneling out of zoo. I don’t think that movie’s been made yet…

I think the typical ape in the zoo is angry and I think I know why. It’s ‘cause there’s always that one guy standing too long outside their cage scratching his armpit yelling like an ape. And it’s too bad, ‘cause you  can’t ask him to stop, ‘cause that might be how he is in real life. Gotta be tactful…  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment