Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Winter Wear

We know this woman who wears ear muffs. I’m sure I have a pair or two somewhere. Black ones. Weird. I don’t know why I have them but I do. I think we wore them in the 90’s ‘cause we didn’t wear hats much. Well, anyway, when I see this woman wearing her ear muffs I always speak to her really loudly, pretending of course that I think she’s wearing cordless headphones of some sort. It’s usually good for a laugh.

Do you ever see these people who put on their gloves or hat way too early? Like they’re gonna take an elevator down 20 flights but they have their gloves on while they’re waiting for the elevator? It’s not like their gloves are hidden in their backpack or something – they’re in their coat pockets. Putting them on gives them something to do on the elevator…  

Rain pants are the exception. I don't expect those to be put on in the elevator.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment