Saturday, May 13, 2017

Dog Rental



Where I live it costs about $23 per day to take your dog to doggie day care. That’s $115 per week. $500+ per month. That’s less than it would cost to re-carpet your house every month, but that’s still a lot of money! I think I’ve found a way to lower the cost to board a dog for a day, and not cut into the kennel’s profit. Why not make your dog available for daily rental from the kennel? Let’s say you’re a family with small children and you’re not sure about getting a dog. Why not do a test run by renting a dog for a day? Or, let’s say you know a there is a salesman in your neighborhood selling siding. Rent a dog! The dog owner and the kennel would split the proceeds from the rent, thus lowering your boarding costs and increasing the profit at the kennel. This makes waaay too much sense…

I know you’re not s’posed to leave a dog in your car, but if I had one of those self-driving cars could I dazzle my neighbors and send it out with my dog behind the wheel and no people in it? I can’t wait for these self-driving cars…

No comments:

Post a Comment