Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Peanut Butter Exchange at Menard’s



I, like many of you, like to “save big money” at Menard’s. That’s one heck of a catchy jingle, isn’t it? I sing that sometimes while tinkering around the yard. Well, my son and I had to make an exchange at Menard’s last week. While we were in line he noticed someone next to us exchanging two large jars of Skippy Peanut Butter. Hmm, we thought to ourselves, who returns peanut butter? And who even buys peanut butter at Menards? I’m thinking that maybe the guy couldn’t read, or at least couldn’t read English, and, being at Menard’s, maybe thought the Skippy was some kind of spackling compound or something. Wow. The last thing we want is kids being tempted to eat anything off the wall, what with the lead paint issue and all…

Would it be out of line to require illustrated warning labels on peanut butter for this type of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment