Sunday, June 11, 2017

Romp & Roll



What’s with the prices the dry cleaners charge on women’s clothing? I took in my daughter’s romper the other day and for what it cost I could have gotten six men’s shirts done. I know my wife’s dry cleaning costs a fortune compared to mine. That doesn’t seem fair, does it? Is this true everywhere?

My daughter informs me that there are men’s rompers now. See below. So, yeah, we need to find out how much it costs to get a men’s romper cleaned. If it costs less than the women’s, we have an issue. Now, I’m not about to buy a romper, especially if it is dry clean only (although I think I’d look pretty good in one). However, if one of you male readers has a romper, let us know the cost when you get it dry cleaned.

With Father’s Day approaching I’m sure some of you will get rompers. (It’s not too late to ask for one.)

What's with these headless models? Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment