Sunday, February 25, 2018

Curling



I drove by a restaurant with an outdoor patio yesterday. I noticed the outside big screen TV’s were on, showing the Winter Olympics. It was 37 degrees outside and it was still February so this was unusual. I wondered if this was a Winter Olympics fad of some sort. Maybe a “get the feel of the Winter Olympics and sit outside and freeze at our restaurant while you watch skiing and skating and such.” Needless to say, nobody was out there. I thought about parking near the patio and see if I could get served in my car and watch the screens. I would have tried that if they were showing curling, ‘cause I like curling. But it wasn’t curling.

That got me in the mood for some curling so I went home and googled when curling was going to be on and it said that if I wanted to watch curling I needed to watch the Hair Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment