Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Nothing Up My Sleeve



The cold and flu season is especially bad this year, isn’t it? Entire schools are closing, I’m told. I thought sneezing into our elbows instead of our hands was supposed to lessen the effect of the flu and colds. That sure hasn’t worked, has it? Regardless, I think we’re still supposed to sneeze into our elbows. But they never tell the rest of that equation which is the following: This elbow sneezing should affect what we wear when we have a cold. Black tops, jackets, shirts are out. (I’m not sure you can sneeze into your elbow at a funeral, for instance.) Navy is out. No dark grays. Same for Forrest Green (didn’t he manage the Phillies?). Bright reds are out (yes, I know it’s Valentine’s Day – Sorry!) Instead try to go with light blues, beige/tan, pastels maybe. A nice print. Something that won’t show the sneeze.   

Hey, it doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment