Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fence Post



Some people across town have the invisible fence in their back and front yards. I guess that’s better than no fence at all. So of course their dog is out in the front yard all day. Is that necessary? Do we really need dogs in our front yards? Isn’t this really a case of the home owner bragging about his invisible fence? “Hey, did you notice my dog’s in the front yard, man? Yeah. She can’t get out. It’s ‘cause we’ve got the Invisible Fence. Yeah.”  I’m sorry. I just don’t want to see dogs running around in front yards. I guess I would be more OK with the front yard thing if the dog could be trained to “go” in the back yard. Is it asking too much to have the dog do that out back? I don’t need to see that when I’m driving by…

I had my dog trained to "go" into a plastic bag. That cuts out that whole middle clean up step, you know. I guess now I'm the one bragging...

No comments:

Post a Comment