Sunday, September 23, 2018

Marco Polio


Our daughter recently attended a polo match. (She sent a picture. I said that I didn’t see any horses in the picture. She said the horses were behind her. I said, Oh. I thought that was your pony tail.) She and her friends enjoyed themselves. I can’t figure out why so many people dislike the sport so much. I see people wearing shirts saying “Wipe Out Polo” and “Stamp Out Polo”. I saw a bumper sticker with the message “End Polo now”. Rotary is against polo. Bill Gates is against polo.  Is this some type of class warfare? Do people really dislike the Upper Class that much? I thought Bill Gates was upper class. I’m confused…Is it healthy to have that much hatred in our society?

Wait. What? You say that’s polio? They want to wipe out polio? Well, OK then, I’m good with that.

Now, what about Water Polio? What are we doing about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment