Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dog Days of.....September?


What is up with all these “Bring your dog to the ball game” events? I’ve never done it. Have you?

  •          Do you have to go to the game or can you just drop off your dog?
  •          Does the dog get its own seat?
  •          Why is this only done for baseball? Why can’t I drop my dog off for a movie?
  •          Do these dogs even understand the game? Dogs apparently do understand basketball, for instance. (Remember Airbud?)
  •          Do the dogs get to run the bases after the game?   

This all sounds nice. But I still sense a void here. Baseball needs to go one step further. What about the poor homeless dogs? Doesn’t there need to be a special night when the dogs at the pound get to go to a game? 

I can't believe this has not been addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment