Monday, November 5, 2018

How do you spell K-Cup?


We have a huge variety of K-Cups for our Keurig at work. They are displayed in a single layer in a nice flat basket. The other day I asked one of our trainees to arrange them, to put them in some type of order. That started a discussion – how do you put K-Cups in order? I suggested the following:

  •          Alphabetical – that’s the obvious one. But there’s always the person who says, “You know I can’t spell before I have my coffee. I’ll never find my Folgers.”
  •          By caffeine level – Espressos at one end and decaf at the other end. Would that go left to right or right to left?
  •          Geographically – French Roast north of the Italian Roast, etc. Columbian south of the Costa Rican blends, etc. Everybody’s got a compass on their cell phone…
  •          By popularity – Dunkin (formerly Dunkin Donuts) at one end, Kirkland (Costco) at the other.

Sorry Costco. But I’ve given you enough plugs over the years. (Did I mention that I’m a member?)

No comments:

Post a Comment