Monday, January 7, 2019

Look Ma, No Hands!


I was walking today and caught this guy sneezing. He didn’t see me and there was nobody else around, and when he sneezed he did not cover his mouth. No hand. No elbow.  No inside the coat. No pull up the turtleneck. No pull up the mock turtleneck. Nothing. Just out into the open air. So yeah, I don’t hide in the bushes trying to catch people doing this, so I haven’t seen a lot of this type of behavior.  But I hope this type of thing is not happening often. I hope it’s not a trend.

People who do this should be forced to wear a mask. Of course, nobody would know who they were when they were wearing the mask so there would be no shame factor. Maybe make them wear a scarlet “S” too. That’s what Nathaniel Hawthorne would do…     

No comments:

Post a Comment