Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mac & Cheese Bucket List


There sure is a lot of talk about the new Costco 27-pound Macaroni and Cheese bucket. It has a 20 year shelf life. My immediate thought is if I were to buy one of these buckets (I’m a Costco member) how would I fit a 27 pound bucket in our fridge? It would be like having a turkey in there all year for 20 years. We don’t have room for it! I think this bucket purchase involves getting a second fridge, like the guys who have the separate fridge for their beer keg. Eventually this could revamp kitchen designs. When buying a house, people will look for the second fridge. (“I don’t know Herb, it sure was convenient there with the side by side fridges. You know how we struggle with finding a place for your Mac and Cheese bucket.”)

Regardless, this seems like a strange product for Costco to be hawking in January when everybody’s trying to lose weight. But oh, did I mention that Costco sells fridges? Yeah. I think they know what they’re doing.

Someday soon there will be Costco hospitals to take care of these people…

No comments:

Post a Comment