Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Odd Smell


My wife and I went downtown for dinner one evening recently. Upon getting out of the car, there was a strong odor in the air. My wife thought it was “weed”. I thought it was a skunk. Granted, we were downtown where there typically are no skunks. However, this was a slow night, and I thought one may have wandered by. She thought the valet parking guy had smoked some weed. Maybe he found some weed in somebody’s car. That’s a nice employee benefit if you’re into that type of thing. (“Sure I took it. We can’t have people driving around with that stuff!”)

Well, we never settled our discussion; we never found out what it was. I told my wife that I was willing to compromise my position just to close the discussion. I was willing to split the difference and say that maybe it was a skunk who had indulged in some weed. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment