Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Midnight Madness


I just read where a local mall got robbed. Thieves somehow got into the mall at night and took all the coins out of the fountain. Management estimates that the thieves got off with about a thousand dollars. That’s right - only $1000. So yeah, this story (unlike some of my other posts) probably won’t be made into a movie.

I bet that mall manager is in trouble for saying they only got $1000. I would have upped that estimate to maybe $20,000. I mean, you want people to think it’s a successful mall, right? At a decent mall you can get a couple hundred just sitting near the edge of the fountain with your Orange Julius and dipping your arm in.

So, yeah, check the arcades, check the Laundromats! Be on the lookout for some really jingly guys 
with gross wet sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment