Thursday, March 19, 2020

Toilet Paper Crisis


Have you tried to buy toilet paper this week? The guy behind me at the Kroger checkout today had some in his cart. I told him I was jealous and he offered it to me. I declined his offer but was moved nonetheless.
  
Let’s look at what have we learned through this crisis:

  •  I’ve become more comfortable talking about toilet paper. It’s always been an awkward topic for me but I’m getting better at talking about it and asking for it at Kroger
  • When we do find TP, of course it’s not our brand. The crisis has exposed us to trying new brands, new styles. New colors.
  • We’ve met new people in our neighborhood, particularly the parents of teenagers.  Helping them take the toilet paper out of their trees after they’ve been “TP’d” is a great way to meet people and maybe pick up half a roll or so of toilet paper.

How’s that for a positive “spin”?

No comments:

Post a Comment