Sunday, March 29, 2020

Common Census


The Stay at Home Order has given us time to get caught up on stuff, hasn’t it? People are getting caught up on projects, discovering old hobbies, cleaning attics. So this might be a good time to complete your census form. I did ours the other day. You get to select your birth year from a list of years. The years go all the way back to 1894. I thought to myself, why 1894? All I can figure out is that maybe they figure there’s a 125 year old guy out there who they might discover after he fills out the form. If you say on your census form that you’re 125 years old do they come out and look at you to verify your age? Do you have to send in a picture I wonder? If you say you lost your birth certificate but you know you’re 125, do they let you be 125?

Have any of you ever tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment