Sunday, April 19, 2020

Touch Me in the Morning


They say the telling sign of this virus is you lose your senses of smell and taste. Well, my wife cooked some chicken last Sunday and it smelled real good. And I smelled a skunk the other day – it might have been weed. Whatever it was, it smelled bad. So I think I’m good with smelling…

I am a bit worried about my taste, though. I found myself listening to Neil Diamond music one night last week. And not only did I not turn it off – I may even have enjoyed it. So yeah, I’m worried about my taste…

Did you know Neil had an album called “Touching You, Touching Me”? Yeah, Sweet Caroline was on that album. I don’t recommend that one right now. ‘Cause it’s eight feet folks. Eight feet. I call it “The Octopus Rule”. Let’s hope there’s no “Centipede Rule”!      

No comments:

Post a Comment