Wednesday, May 13, 2020

500 Posts


With this continuing covid-19 thing, we here at Uncle Tommy worked through our 500th post with nary a comment. My young staffer reminded me of it, but she’s getting married this month, so she’s got other things on her mind.  When we think of 500 we think of course of The Indianapolis 500. I wonder if there’s ever been a driver who lost count and just kept driving. Like maybe he was on metric or something…

The entertainment throughout the crisis really hasn’t been too bad. We’ve seen a flood of free concerts by various performers on YouTube and such. I can see my favorite performer sing or whatever and I don’t have to leave my basement. And I don’t have to buy the T-shirt…

So yeah, I’m toying with going on You Tube and reading my posts out loud, maybe with video or maybe just with my picture on the screen. Then you won’t have to read them. Would that make things easier for you and help you get through the crisis?

And you wouldn’t have to buy the t-shirt.

1 comment: