Sunday, September 20, 2020

Lefties

Have you ever met these people who started life left-handed only to have that beaten out of them by nuns in Catholic School? And it’s always the same line: “Yeah. She hit my hands with a ruler.” We all know these victims right? Didn’t parents know in advance that their kid was gonna get hit with the ruler by the nuns if he was left handed? I mean, I knew that and I’m not even Catholic. Nor am I left handed. Nor did I used to be left handed. And why didn’t this happen in public school?

So I guess there are no left handed nuns. At baseball games do nuns boo when left handers come to bat? I haven’t seen this but I bet it happens. Are there even left-handed batters’ boxes on the CYO diamonds?

Where do these nuns stand on switch hitters?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment