Sunday, March 21, 2021

Uncle Tommy in the Middle

I am in that yet to be named period of time between vaccinations. Nobody’s named this period yet. It will be one of the new words of 2021 when it makes its appearance. I’m sure other people have tried to name it; I’ve struggled. Here are some attempts:

  •          Mid-vax – Lacks pizazz.
  •          Midland – Midville – Middling – Fair to middling? Meh
  •          The Median? The Happy Medium Period? Maybe
  •          At Half Mask – I like the sound of that but it’s not correct. I’m still at full mask.
  •          Between Two Vaccines – sounds like a TV show (ferns)
  •          Middle V – Has kind of a musical feel 
  •      Malcolm in the Middle - Works if your name is Malcolm

When I look up the word “middle”, google gives me “finger”. Nah. That’s not what we’re going for here. I guess I’m going with the following:

·         Mid–Derna

I’m between Moderna shots; therefore I’m mid-derna. Like I said, I’ve struggled with this. Let’s see if this catches on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment