Thursday, March 4, 2021

Needle Thread

Yeah. I got the first shot. I thought I’d pass along a few tips. You know, stuff I learned that might be helpful to you, that you might be more prepared than I was:

  • When we were discussing which arm in which to get the shot, they asked me which side I slept on. This struck me as an unusual question but I really wanted the shot, so I played along. I told them I slept on the left side of the bed, the side toward the window. I really don’t see what that had to do with anything. Was this just the nurse being nosy?
  • They said there may be some pain in my arm. They didn’t tell me it was gonna flare up like I needed Tommy John surgery. I’m gonna give it a couple days ‘cause I don’t want the Tommy John.

Someday I’ll be able to wear sleeves again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment