Sunday, May 9, 2021

I Saw the Light

How is it possible for people to carry their phones in their back pockets? Have you seen this? If my phone was in my back pocket, wouldn’t it break when I sat down? How does that work?

While driving yesterday I got stopped at a red light. A couple crossed the street in front of me. The woman had her phone in her back pocket. It was especially noticeable because her phone’s flashlight was on and she was leaving a swaying trail of light rays behind her as she walked.  I rolled down my window and almost told her that her light was on, but they looked like they were in a hurry and I couldn’t tell what the guy might have in his pocket…

Besides, I thought, maybe leaving your phone flashlight on when you walk is a thing now. Like a bike light for pedestrians, maybe? I’m pretty busy running this blog, but if somebody could look into that…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment