Sunday, May 16, 2021

Myraftpillow.com

We’ve all been stuck at home a little too long, haven’t we? As spring arrives, I find myself thinking about the beach and all that goes along with the beach. We are blessed with beautiful beaches in this country. I like to ride the waves on a blow up raft of some sort. This got me thinking: why not personalize these rafts and their pillows? Make a good event even better. Your raft would have a firmness number, and the pillow could be personalized for your head. We’d call it My Raft Pillow.com. Since it would cost too much to ship a fully inflated pillow, the instructions would tell you how many breaths to blow into it for each level of firmness.

Hey, you gotta do something during that 20 minutes after eating before you can swim anyways…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment