Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Casting a Spellcheck

I was at a social event last night when an interesting subject came up. We were talking about our local psychic Sylvia which is always thought provoking. One of the guys told us that Sylvia has a sign by the road in front of her business. The sign is perpendicular to the road and has her name on both sides. On one side of the sign (when you’re heading south) it reads “Sylvia” but the other side (when you’re heading north) reads “Syliva”. I’ve driven by her place 100 times and I had never noticed it. I checked it out today and sure enough, it’s true.

So, like, was this intentional? Is it part of her mystique? Or do mystics made mystakes?  I hope her "reading" is better than her spelling...

And I hear she’s still cash only. C’mon Sylvia, you know if those checks are gonna bounce….   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment