Sunday, June 6, 2021

Mask Again!

Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I went in for a sleep study last week. That’s where they wire you all up like that radio kit you made in 5th grade and then they tell you to sleep. I came away with a couple of observations. First, as a result of the study you may get to wear a mask. This may lead you to ask, “But I’ve been wearing a mask for the past 15 months and I still snore. What’s up with that?” Well apparently the key is to wear the mask at night. Yeah.

Secondly, the study has nothing to do with acne. It’s sleep apnea, not acne. If you have acne, this study will probably not help you. Unless maybe your dreams are about acne. So yeah, go back a couple of pages in the yellow pages to the Acne section. If your dermatologist offers you a sleep study, I would check him or her out at the Better Business Bureau before I signed up to see if he has any blemishes on his record.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment