Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Beard

I’m thinking of growing a beard. Just for kicks – no real reason. I’m not looking to hide a new tattoo or anything. I’m sure there’s a joke out there somewhere where a guy wakes up in the tattoo chair and looks in the mirror and says, “No!!! When I said I wanted it on the cheek, I didn’t mean my face!” (I’m thinking that there must be tattoo chairs…)

I think it would be easier to grow a beard when you’re away somewhere. Like, if you went to prison, it would be a good time to grow a beard. I’m guessing razors are hard to find in the joint. I just hope that when people see me with a beard that they won’t think I’ve been in prison…

I’m thinking that I won’t like it at first but that it will start to “grow” on me eventually… 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment