Thursday, September 2, 2021

Out of Office Mess

Do you have co-workers or business associates who put the following message on their email or voicemail message: "I am out of the office through September 11th and will not have access to email..." Wait! What? Are you kidding me? This is 2021. Do those no reception geographic zones still exist? I don't think so. If you're gonna put that in your out of office message you might as well just say you're gonna be vacationing in Shangri-La. Or Atlantis. Brigadoon. Someplace like that.

I'm not unrealistic about this. I have no problem if Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin put that in their out of office message.

Having said that, I'm going on vacation. I'll be back in mid-September with new material. If you need a fix while I'm gone, read one of the old ones. There's 600 of 'em. You readers can be pretty demanding and I need a break.  

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wait! I may not be able to make it for 2 weeks without new entries! 🤔

    ReplyDelete