Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Hire the Vet

I just talked to a guy whose daughter is in veterinarian school at Cal-Davis. He of course wants her to come back here after graduation and get a job with a local vet. I told him I had just seen an article the other day about a local vet clinic; the headline referred to it as a female vet clinic.  I didn’t get a chance to read the article. I assumed that it was about an office where the vets were all women. Nothing wrong with that I thought.

But when I described the headline to the guy it occurred to me that this might be a veterinarian office just for female pets. You know. A female vet clinic. That makes sense as well.

Of course there is a third option. It could be a clinic run by women for female pets. I bet that’s what it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment