Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Funny Car

There used to be two clown car washes around here. I never went to one (they looked creepy) so I’m not sure what the concept was. So now I’m trying to figure what they were. I suppose they could’ve been a kids oriented car wash with pictures of clowns and balloons and cotton candy and stuff. But why would anyone have a car wash geared toward kids? A car wash is an adult thing, isn’t it? I mean, there’re no kids themed oil change shops…

It might have been a car wash specializing in those tiny clown cars that the clowns ride in from town to town. I imagine those cars could get pretty smelly. But there aren’t enough of those to support two car washes…

My guess is that these were car washes started by out of work clowns. The circuses have been on the decline and the clowns need work.

I’m thinking water balloon animals maybe? Is that a thing?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment