Thursday, February 29, 2024

Enable Cookies

 

It’s Girl Scout cookie season. Some select thoughts:

  •            Samoas – when people are on those cruise ships in the south seas, do they ask the captain to stop in American Samoa to get cookies? I bet there’s one guy who asks that question. (No, I’ve not been on a cruise. I'm not the guy.)
  • Cameroons – No. There’s no cookie named the Cameroon. Not yet. But there should be. I like the sound of it. When I was young we had a kid at our church named Cameron. One Sunday we had a missionary visit from Cameroon. After that everybody called Cameron Cameroon. I’ve lost touch with him so I don’t know if he still goes by Cameroon. Cameroon, if you’re reading this, let us know!

The Girl Scouts stopped making S’mores this year apparently. The name was too close to Samoas.  So close, in fact, that I be there’s one guy on at least some of the cruise ships, who asks the captain to stop in American S’more for cookies…

No comments:

Post a Comment