Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Give me a Breakfast

 

We just got back from a trip. The good financial news is that gas was cheap. We saw gas (and bought it) as low as $2.64 a gallon. The bad news? I’ve always loved the hotels with the free hot breakfasts. Anything you get there is a bonus, 'cause it's free. You get your eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, yogurt, fruit, hot cereal, cold cereal, coffee, juice, sweet rolls. That’s a fourteen item breakfast, and I may be missing something! So, how can this be bad news, you ask?

Well, I found out that, yeah, it’s a free breakfast all right. But what they don’t tell you is that you have to actually stay at that hotel in order to get the free breakfast. No, they don’t put that on the billboard along the highway.

I guess this is why they don’t have a drive up window at the hotel for the free breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment