Monday, June 1, 2015

Toga

My daughter needed a toga to wear to a party last year. Since mine was at the cleaners I said to her, "Let's be creative here. What can we do different? How do we set ourselves apart? How about a fitted sheet toga? That would be cool." I wondered if the ancient Greeks had fitted sheet togas or even fitted sheets. They were an advanced society, right? I'm thinkin' they maybe had fitted sheets. So I did a search on fitted sheet togas, and unfortunately, someone beat me to the idea. It was apparently an accident but it had been done. Some woman had gone to Walmarts to buy sheets for a toga and accidentally bought a fitted sheet from which she made a toga apparently. Disappointed that someone had beaten me to this idea, I felt like the Russian Cosmonauts undoubtedly felt after Neil and Buzz walked on the moon.

Well, as you, my readers, know, I am not easily discouraged. Therefore my Mattress Pad Toga is in the design stages and should be in the stores by Christmas. That one, by the way, is not on the internet. Til now.

No comments:

Post a Comment