Sunday, July 31, 2016

Mint Condition



Back in the 20th century my grandmother made homemade mints and would bring them to parties and weddings and stuff. They were really good. Sometimes those little soaps you see around remind me of Grandma’s mints. Don’t you hate it when you accidentally eat those little soaps that you thought were mints? I seem to do that from time to time, especially around Easter. Yeah, if you see me at Dillards and I look kinda sick, it’s ‘cause I ate what I thought were sample mints. I try to justify the experience by asking myself if I’ve used any bad language recently, and that maybe eating soap is my punishment. The problem is that I’m more likely to use the bad language (somewhat loudly) AFTER I eat the soap. As a result, I’m no longer allowed in Bath and Body Works.  

It also gets confusing when the fancy hotel or bed and breakfast puts a mint on your pillow. I know that more than once I’ve tried to use that mint in the shower…

No comments:

Post a Comment