Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Korean Forefinger Fighting


I had a friend in college who was really good at Korean Forefinger Fighting (KFF). What is KFF, you ask? That’s when you cram yourself into a bus seat where there are already two guys sitting and start a forefinger fight with the guy in the window seat and you both pummel the poor guy between you with forefinger pokes while pretending to be mad at each other. The guy in the middle pretty much takes a beating but it’s all in fun. And it’s a great way to meet people. My friend perfected his KFF while riding on some long bus trips in college. I always made sure I got a window seat when he was around!   

Maybe next time Trump meets with Kim Jong-Un he could break the tension with some KFF. I’d pay to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment