Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Pessimist/Optometrist



I had lunch with a friend yesterday who, after we’d completed our delicious meal, could not read his bill. So he got out his phone flashlight to shed some light on the bill. Well it really wasn’t that dark so I asked him if he had been to the eye doctor lately. He said that, as a matter of fact, he had an appointment at the eye doctor that very afternoon. I, of course, had to ask him the following: “Andy, please don’t tell me you looked at the eclipse.”

I don’t know anyone who has gone blind from the eclipse, do you? How about your pets? I know that there was concern about pets looking at the sun that day as well. If any of you are now blind because of the eclipse, let us know here at Uncle Tommy. We’d like to hear about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment