Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Cereal Killer



I really don’t watch too many, if any, horror movies. But don’t the vampires always talk with that Transylvanian accent? As in, “I vant to suck your blooood!!” That’s the line I always think of. But does a vampire ever really say that? Or is that just from a Count Chocula commercial or something? I mean, a vampire is not going to ask for your blood, is he? You would likely say "No". I think he’s just gonna go for it. And do these Transylvanians ever get jobs? Or does personnel say “Reason for decline – talked like vampire”?

Like I mentioned, I was not a fan of horror movies. But I loved the monster cereals. I liked Franken Berry and Boo Berry. This from Wikipedia: In February 1972, Franken Berry cereal included an indigestible pigment that turned some children's feces pink, a symptom sometimes referred to as "Franken Berry Stool”. Wow, thanks Wikipedia!

Try not to think about this when Pink sings the Star Spangled Banner at the Super Bowl next month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment