Sunday, January 28, 2018

Kernel of Truth



It’s nice to see that KFC reads my blog and that they are taking my advice and introducing a female Colonel Sanders. I had proposed this a while back (see my post dated 9/16/17). KFC is getting killed by Chick-Fil-A and they needed to do something because nobody goes there Monday through Saturday. Glad I could contribute to your survival, KFC. No need to send a thank you card or gift certificate or anything. No need to offer to let me play the colonel, KFC. But don’t expect my help again KFC… 

OK. OK. Here’s one more suggestion, KFC. Promote the fact you still have good coleslaw and that Chick-Fil-A got rid of theirs and replaced it with Kale something. Jump on the Kale bashing train, KFC…

I know I said this before but it’s really worth repeating: I knew a guy who was so poor growing up his family would go into KFC and lick other people’s fingers. I’m not saying that needs to be in a commercial, KFC, but if you use it I could use those gift cards…

No comments:

Post a Comment