Sunday, January 14, 2018

"There Was More to Her Tears than Met the Eye"


I kind of dread going to the eye doctor. I struggle with the fact that my eye doctor allows me to drive home after an appointment. What’s up with that? Yeah, you walk outside after the appointment with dilated pupils wearing those flexible, throwaway sunglasses they give you, and you can’t even find your car, much less drive it. They should give you one of those funeral procession type magnetic flags to put on your car that say “DILATED” in big letters. Then you could run right through red lights and stuff ‘cause you’re going to be doing that anyways…

The obvious answer here is to schedule the appointments after dark. It doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out…

Speaking of eyesight issues, our high school recently fired a teacher for being cross-eyed. That doesn’t seem very fair but I guess she couldn’t control her pupils…  

No comments:

Post a Comment