Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Uncle Chad's Select Thoughts?


Today I encountered new security questions when attempting to access a website. We addressed this issue way back in ’15 (See “Security Questions” - December 13, 2015). Well, these security questions have only gotten weirder. One of the questions they wanted me to answer today was: “What is the name you wish you had?” Wait. What? Who writes these questions? I mean, yeah, I, like everybody else, had a California name in college (mine was Chad Stevens) but that was a long time ago. Does the average Joe out there want to change his name? Does this site think I’m on the lam, seeking witness protection maybe? I have no desire to change my name…

The expense relating to a name change of this blog alone would be reason enough for me not to change my name…  

No comments:

Post a Comment