Sunday, January 19, 2020

Harry Fit


So yeah, the queen has OK’d Harry and Meghan to leave the royal family. That had to be tough for her. What if she had said “No”? Could she have jailed them? Put them on some island? I think they made their move too soon. ‘Cause what if Scotland votes to separate from Great Britain? Harry could have just moved up there and become their king. That would be a pretty slick move. I would have waited for that opportunity and THEN left the royal family. You moved too quick, Harry… 

So I guess the question becomes: will Harry get a last name now? Or will he still just be Harry? When they got married, Meghan had to keep her last name ‘cause Harry didn’t have one for her to take. I heard their wedding invitations said “Come to the wedding of Meghan Markle and Harry”…

I blame Meghan for this separation. Heck, we all do. I bet she, being a movie star and all, turned to him one day and said, “Go ahead Harry – make my day.” The rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment